Tuesday, February 3, 2015

[BOOK REVIEW] Hidden Wings - Cameo Renae


cover of Hidden Wings - Cameo Renae
NO SPOILERS


Today I'll be reviewing for you guys a book many of you may not have heard of it yet, and it is Hidden Wings, by Cameo Renae, which is a paranormal/supernatural young-adult novel and it is the first book of the series.

The story is about a seventeen year-old girl, Emma Wise, who wakes up in a hospital to find out that she had been in a car accident and was the only survivor.

Now, she has to move to Alaska with an aunt she never knew existed.

During her travel she realises that weird things are happening around her, and there's something wrong which no one but her aunt is in liberty to tell her about.

After arriving at her aunt's, she finds out what she is really destined to be.

So the book was really easy to read, I read it in a couple of days. I had been reading a lot of dystopian novels so this one was refreshing. The romance part was pretty standard for these kind of books, but I like the standard.

I read the ebook of it, and maybe that's just in the virtual book, but there was a lot of  missing and repeated words here and there, which annoyed me a little, but nothing major.

I also didn't like the fact that there was so many main characters that were brought up all the time, because I have a lousy memory when it comes to names, lol. Luckily the ebook for kindle has a little "thingy" where you can access easily to see the characters descriptions. But if you have an easier time associating names to characteristics it shouldn't bother you.

So overall I recommend this novel, even more for people who are beginning to read supernatural/paranormal books.

---

If you guys have any requests make sure to let me now.
Follow me on instagram, twitter and google+ to be notified about new reviews.

See you next time guys, xo 

Related Posts

[BOOK REVIEW] Hidden Wings - Cameo Renae
4/ 5
Oleh