Tuesday, January 27, 2015

[BOOK REVIEW] Never Give Up Your Dreams - Augusto Cury


cover of Nunca Desista de Seus Sonhos by Augusto Cury



I just finished reading the first self-help book that has actually helped me: Never Give Up Your Dreams, by the amazing  brazilian psychiatrist, psychotherapist and writer, Augusto Cury.

I read the portuguese version and I know there is a spanish version, but unfortunately I haven't been able to find an english one.

5 stars rating
So if you understand portuguese or spanish make sure to check it out, if not, I recommend you still read other books by Augusto Cury that has been translated to english because it WILL be worth it!

In this book he tells the story of a few of the greatest dreamers, such as Abraham Lincoln , Martin Luther King and Jesus Christ, doing a psychological review on their minds and actions, and explaining why having dreams is so vital.

It is just amazing, I read a little bit every morning and it would just put me in a better mood to face my daily routine.

So I recommend this book 100%, if you decide on reading it, you won't regret it!


---


If you guys have any requests please let me know.
And make sure to subscribe to my email feed and follow me on Google+ as well as instagram to be notified about new reviews!

See you guys on my next review, xo 

Related Posts

[BOOK REVIEW] Never Give Up Your Dreams - Augusto Cury
4/ 5
Oleh

1 comments:

Tulis comments
avatar
October 18, 2018 at 10:35 PM

Do hoy know which of tus ebooks have bien translated to english?
Thank yoi

Reply