Saturday, January 24, 2015

[TV SHOW REVIEW] How to Get Away with Murder - ABC


poster of How to Get Away with Murder - ABCNO SPOILERS
Welcome to another tv show review!

This time I will be talking about a thrilling mysterious legal drama show called How to Get Away with Murder, that follows the life of a criminal law professor, Annalise Keating, and her five best students.

The series is currently on it's ninth episode in the first season.

The title alone makes you curious to find out more about the show, but it's when you start watching it that you're under its spell. The story already begins very mysteriously, alternating between how everything started and how things are currently. The inbetween is shown little by little in every episode, making you frustrated in a good way.

The bad thing about starting a show like this, is being able to keep up the story this good throughout the entire series, so I don't know how I'll like it once the current mystery is solved if it is.

But so far I'm really into it and I do recommend it.

I won't be getting into more details because, well, it's a mystery show and I'm guessing you want to find out what happens by yourself.

So go ahead and check it out!

---

That's it for this review, I hope I helped you guys!
Make sure to let me know if there's anything you want reviewed.

Until the next review, xo 

Related Posts

[TV SHOW REVIEW] How to Get Away with Murder - ABC
4/ 5
Oleh