Thursday, January 22, 2015

[MOVIE REVIEW] Vice (2015)

poster of VICE 2015 movieNO SPOILERS




I'm here bringing you guys another sci-fi movie that has the awesome participation of Bruce Willis: Vice.


Here's the trailer :




The main subject of the movie is a sort of resort called VICE, designed by Julian Michaels (Bruce Willis), where the clients can do anything they want, play out all their wildest fantasies to artificial inhabitants, the residents, who feels and looks completely human and have absolutely no idea that their lives are programmed so they always have the exact same planned day.

The movie is sort of Gamer (2009) meets The Island (2005), and have the main focus not on the clients who do despicable things in this separated world, but on the life the A.I.s have.

I really liked this movie, it was very entertaining and easy to watch. The plot is quite common, people have been doing this kind of "escape-from-dystopia" films for a while, so it's not something new, but is still very fun to watch.

The only thing I didn't like was seeing Bruce Willis as the bad guy instead of the good one. But oh well, what you gonna do right.


---


If you guys have a movie, tv show or book you want reviewed please let me know.
Make sure to follow me on Google+, instagram and twitter to be notified about new reviews.


I hope you guys liked my review on this one, and I'll see you next time, xo 

Related Posts

[MOVIE REVIEW] Vice (2015)
4/ 5
Oleh