Sunday, February 1, 2015

[TV SHOW REVIEW] You're the Worst - FXX


poster of You're the Worst - FXX
NO SPOILERS



So today I will be doing a review on a comedy show called You're the Worst. The series has been renewed for a second season, but the airing date has not been released yet.

The show is about two people, Gretchen Cutler and Jimmy Shive-Overly, both with toxic personalities trying to make it as a couple.

Gretchen is a messy cynical PR executive and Jimmy is a selfish insensitive british novelist, both living in Los Angeles.

It is fun to see how their relationship works and don't. Not only that, but their friends and not so friends are also quite messed up which makes this show even funnier.

Attention, the series is rated as TV-MA-LSV, which means some content may be unsuitable for children under 17, containing coarse language, sexual content and violence. Although I don't think it has much violence.

This is one of my favorite shows so obviously I do recommend it.

I know it seems like I only do reviews on tv shows I like, but that's just a coincidence because I like almost every show I watch. But who knows, maybe I'll watch one and I'll unlikely hate it and advice you guys not to see it.

But for now go ahead and check out You're the Worst, 'cause it is the best ;)

---

If you guys have any tips or complaints please let me know.
If you have a tv show you want reviewed let me know as well.

I'll see you next time, xo 

Related Posts

[TV SHOW REVIEW] You're the Worst - FXX
4/ 5
Oleh