Tuesday, February 10, 2015

[TV SHOW REVIEW] Eye Candy - MTV


poster of Eye Candy - MTV
NO SPOILERS


So, I am seriously considering only doing reviews on tv shows, because I'm watching so many of them and there's always a new one for me to check it out, but I'm not so sure yet. What do you guys think?

Anyways, this time I'm reviewing for you guys a thriller show starring Victoria Justice: Eye Candy.

Eye Candy is about a hacker girl woman, Lindy Sampson (Victoria Justice), who witnessed her sister's kidnapping three years ago. Now she has a blog where she helps other people find their missing dear ones while she tries to find her sister as well.

Meanwhile, Lindy's friend Sarah signs her up, against her will, into online dating, where she comes across a cyber stalker/murderer. Lindy teams up with the police to help them catch him.

MY OPINION
The plot of the show is awesome, I really liked it. But the actual show is not that good.

The pilot episode is all over the place - in a good way. I liked the approach they tried there, it was different; so much happens that you just cannot keep your eyes off of the screen, so I thought the show was going to be amazing, but that's not what really happened.

The story ended up being super rushed up in all the episodes so far, which doesn't give you time to relate to and care for the characters.

The acting is not the best either, I just don't believe in the characters at all.

So far I'm still watching it to see if something changes, since it only has been aired 4 episodes. But it's really a shame that they weren't able to do better at this, because like I said, the plot is really good.

Overall I do not recommend this show (see, told you I'd eventually run into a not-so-good tv show), but if my opinion changes I'll let you know.

---

Follow me on twitter, instagram and google+ to be notified about new reviews.
If you have any request please let me know in the comments below.

See you on my next review, xo 

Related Posts

[TV SHOW REVIEW] Eye Candy - MTV
4/ 5
Oleh