Tuesday, January 20, 2015

[BOOK REVIEW] Crossed - Ally Condie

Cover of the book Crossed by Ally Condie

MODERATE SPOILERS


Today I will be reviewing a book that I just finished reading: Crossed, the second book of the Matched trilogy by Ally Condie. Click here to check my review on the first book, Matched.

Now, this one blew me away. I mean, the first book was already amazing, but this one is wordless.

This time the novel is told by both Cassia and Ky's alternating point of view. Cassia is trying to get to Ky, who's been sent to the Outer Provinces to, basically, die, and Ky is trying to get back to the Society to find Cassia. So this book makes you anxious to see what is going to happen, and you keep wishing for them to just meet each other, but then something happens and they get further apart, making you want to read the book non stop. That goes on into about half of the book, when they finally find each other.

In Crossed a lot of juicy secrets are revealed, from all of them, including the Society's, and new characters, that are just as captivating and misterious as the main ones, appears. It's interesting to see how they change and grow throughout this book, in comparison to the first one, as they find and see things they never expected to or knew it existed.

I don't want to say much more so I don't spoil the book for you, but it's basically the journey of Cassia and Ky to finding freedom from the Society and for themselves.

If you read Matched, I recommend you to read this one because it is even better and you are going to love it!

---

If you guys have a book you would like me to read and review, please let me know.
I hope I was of any help for you, and if you'd like to see more make sure to follow me on Google+, instagram and twitter.

See you next time

Related Posts

[BOOK REVIEW] Crossed - Ally Condie
4/ 5
Oleh